Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Who is behind the "You are and Awesome Principal" sign?


When I entered my office one day last week I saw a purple sign on my door.  Before I took my keys out of my pocket I stopped and looked at the door, smiled and announced to the other people in the office that, "Looks like, I am an awesome principal!"  It was a little sign with a personal touch.  Someone drew little happy faces all over the sign and took the time to walk to the office and place it on my door.  This little sign made my day better and someone should be thanked for it.  So I posted this:


But that is not the whole story...
As I look around the school especially in the 7th grade hallways I noticed some new locker decorations. Traditionally, students have decorated lockers of students who perform on our sports teams or clubs.  These signs were new, so I took some pictures.

It appears that new lockers are decorated everyday.  
If I find out who is responsible, I will ask them to add to this post in the meantime I want to participate in the fun so I plan to post this:


 
Look for more information on the changes at SEMS-East!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog